Archival, ready-to-frame prints of yesterday's baseball stars.
Monthly Editions: How It Works
We offer one timed-edition print per month
Each month we'll present a professionally restored, archival print of a vintage baseball image.
Order window ends at 12:59pm EST on the final day of the month. Print runs are determined by the number of orders received.
Your hand-numbered prints are delivered 2-3 weeks after the end of the previous month.
Limited Edition Prints and Other Goods
A preview potential future prints
What is Pre-War Prints?
This is a passion project of life-long baseball fans with a love of the game and it's history, and an appreciation for artwork and collectibles. We believe that, if done correctly, 'new' goods don't have to be ephemeral and can still have the same beauty and quality as the 'old' items we hold in such high regard.
Why one print per month?
Rather than have a store with an unlimited supply of open-run prints, we feel that limiting an edition by the actual interest from the baseball community is a fun way to create limited artwork that holds intrinsic value. Our promise to you is that we'll never reprint any of the art. With each print being hand-numbered, you'll know exactly what you have and how many exist.
How are print runs determined?
The final edition is determined by the number of orders placed during the month-long sales window. If 50 prints are ordered, we will print, number and fulfill 50 prints. Same goes for 100 or even 17. We want demand to drive the supply.
What size are the prints? Are they easy to frame?
While the actual image area will vary in size by edition, all of our editions are printed on standard size 10"x12" paper with beautiful deckled edges, We chose this size because it offers the owner many off-the-shelf framing options. Artwork — especially baseball artwork! — should be displayed. Standard framing sizes make it possible to do so very economically.
How is the art printed?
Our editions are archival giclées printed with fade-resistant inks on 100% cotton Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper. The edges are hand deckled and each print is numbered by hand. With proper care, the prints should last a lifetime.
How are the prints shipped?
Prints are carefully packaged and shipped flat in an archival sleeve, much like a baseball card would be. This packaging doubles as a safe, archival storage option.
FIRST FLIGHT CO, LLC
Last Updated: May 13, 2020
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
• We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
• We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
• We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
• We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
• We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
• We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
• We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
• We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
• We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
• We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
• We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
o We may share information to comply with laws.
o We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
o We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
• We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
First Flight Co, LLC
920 US 64 Hwy W Box 105
Apex, North Carolina 27523